Click the map to enlarge and view the route usually taken for this Bosphorus cruise to Black Sea as far as Poyrazkoy:
Northwards: Cruise the full Bosphorus to the Black Sea mouth at Poyrazköy in Turkey, with sightseeing or swimming & fishing opportunities.
Experience a leisurely cruise along the Bosphorus to the mouth of Turkey’s Black Sea near Poyrazköy. Along the way you’ll enjoy scenic views of small fishing towns, idyllic swimming and fishing stops, not to mention the chance to spot dolphins.
Departing from central Istanbul, you’ll start by cruising past some of the most stunning waterfront palaces, bridges and mosques along both European & Asian shores of the Bosphorus. Travel along this lively maritime line dotted with ships, yachts, ferries and boats before approaching the calm and tranquil bays near Beykoz.
Beykoz makes an ideal location for a refreshing swim for those who wish, or why not try your hand at reeling in a fish using our fishing rods and lines, (assistance provided from our crew if needed). Depending on the season and your luck you’ll have the possibility to catch Blue Fish, Bonito, Whiting, Sardines or Horse Mackerel.
Later we make a port-of-call at the little fisherman village of Anadolu Kavagi, where you’ll have the chance to set foot ashore on the Asian Continent if you wish. Here you can enjoy a typical village lunch (not included), or visit the hill-top Yoros Castle for panoramic views overlooking Istanbul, the Bosphorus and Black Sea coast. Alternatively we can offer an optional lunch served on board the yacht for advance bookings.
Keeping your eyes peeled for dolphins, you’ll continue further North, gliding around the uninhabited headland and coasts dotted with little coves of wild flowers and forests towards the fishing village of Poyrazköy and the mouth of the Black Sea . At this stage of our Black Sea cruises, you’ll see the third Bosphorus Bridge, the opposite shore with Garipçe and Rumeli and Anadolu Feneri lighthouses in the distance.
Dolphins can often be seen leaping, playing and hunting here, especially during the summer fish migration. Enjoy the chance for more fishing or another refreshing swim in one of the secluded coves before returning back to central Istanbul, relaxed and refreshed after this incredible day trip.
What to bring:
Please bring swimsuit and towels if you would like to swim, suncream, sunhats and sunglasses.
- Unique views of the entire Bosphorus and mouth of the Turkish Black Sea, Anadolu Kavağı, Poyrazköy
- A one day boat trip that includes all 3 Bosphorus Bridges
- Chance for fishing or swimming stop/s if you wish
- A scenic tour along the maritime lifeline of Istanbul
- Enjoy a stop on the Asian Side to visit Anadolu Kavağı fishing village
- A Black Sea cruise from Istanbul in comfort and a relaxing environment
- A yacht charter for you and your chosen companions only, nobody else
- A friendly captain and crew at your service
- A bar with great service for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (available for purchase on-board)
- Great photo opportunities to capture beautiful views of the Bosphorus, Black Sea entrance, palaces, fishing villages, fortresses and boats of all sizes
For those who would like to eat something on our yacht, or on land, we can offer these choices:
- Light Lunch served aboard: A variety of traditional Turkish mezes (cold appetizers), coffee and tea: 25 Euros per person. Available by advance reservation only.
- Lunch served aboard: A variety of traditional Turkish mezes (cold appetizers), your choice of grilled meat, fish or sautéed vegetables for main course, seasonal fruit for dessert, coffee and tea: From 40 Euros per person. Available by advance reservation only.
- Lunch on land: Alternatively we can arrange you a lunch reservation at a local restaurant at Anadolu Kavagi village, or you can go where you like on the day.
2018 Cruise Schedule:
Black Sea tours from Istanbul to Poyrazköy daily at these times:
Daily departures at 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00 or custom times.
Pick Up & Drop Off:
We can collect you right from your hotel or cruiseship in Istanbul with round-trip hotel transfers for pick-up and drop-off provided (FREE for European-side city-center hotels or cruiseships – see these Istanbul neighborhoods here), or from Kuruçeşme, Arnavutköy, Beşiktaş and Kabataş piers (European Side), or from Beylerbeyi and Kuleli piers (Asian Side), selected Bosphorus hotels and restaurants, for cruises aboard Zoe Yacht.
For Small Groups: Zoe Yacht is ideal for up to 12 guests.
For Larger Groups: We also offer a selection of medium to large yachts for other group sizes – please just email us with your requirements.
Related Boat Trips:
Make a Reservation:
Select your preferred cruise date below to check real-time availability and book online - it’s instant and secure.
A truly magical experience... it was certainly the perfect way for friends to celebrate a special occasion. Thank you for all the lovely details, like the flowers and your staff’s helpfulness.
I would recommend this experience to anyone looking for an exclusive and impressive way to discover the Bosphorus.