|Yacht Rental Price:||699 Euro for the yacht (not per person)|
|Lunch Menu:||Optional – Light lunch 25 Euro per person|
|Departure Times:||Everyday at 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00|
|Capacity:||Up to 12 guests|
Route Map & Itinerary
A leisurely day cruise leaving from the city to one of the idyllic Princes’ Islands, a summer retreat located in Istanbul’s Marmara Sea and the best way to cool down in the heat of summer!
After boarding Zoe Yacht, you’ll set off on a 1½ hour cruise in comfort to reach one of the islands. You’ll cross the Southern end of the Bosphorus with great views looking across at Sultanahmet’s Seraglio Point (Topkapi Palace, Haghia Sophia & Blue Mosque) and round some of the Asian Side as you glide along the Marmara Sea.
On arrival at one of the Princes’ Islands, you’ll have about 3 hours leisure time to spend lunching and exploring ashore or to continue relaxing on board. Go ashore to enjoy a typical island lunch in one of the waterfront fish restaurants, have a stroll in the village or take a horse carriage tour of the island (lunch and horse carriage ride at your own cost). Alternatively if you like to swim, spend an hour less ashore to allow for a swimming stop in one of the secluded bays instead.
Time flies and it’s soon time to set off on the 1½ hour cruise back to Istanbul. Lounge in the sun or enjoy a peaceful siesta during the return. Drop off at pier or your hotel. A perfect day for a summer retreat to relax and refresh in Istanbul and fun for everyone including families and children.
The Istanbul Princes’ Islands (Adalar in Turkish) is a string of islands in the Marmara Sea, with islands such as Büyükada, Heybeliada, Burgazada, Sedef Adası or Kınalıada.
Swimming & Sunbathing Facilities:
For those who would like to swim, sunbathe or just completely relax away from the city, this Princes’ Islands tour in Istanbul is the cruise to choose. Soak up the sun on the cushioned sun-pads on the forward deck area, retreat to the shade of the lounge and flybridge areas, or cool down with a refreshing swim. Zoe Yacht offers a wide and spacious swimming platform at the rear with fresh-water shower and a boarding ladder for easily getting in and out of the water. We suggest a refreshing cold beer or beverage from our bar after your swim!
- A relaxing day out and retreat from the city with this Princes’ Islands Cruise
- Great opportunities for swimming in Istanbul in small bays accessible by boat
- The chance to enjoy a delicious island seafood lunch
- Possibility to explore the islands or take a horse-carriage tour
- Unique views of Seraglio point passing Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia.
- A cruise in comfort and a relaxing environment
- A yacht for you and your chosen companions only, nobody else
- A friendly captain and crew at your service
- A bar with great service for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (available for purchase on-board)
- Great photo opportunities to capture beautiful views of the islands, city skyline and boats of all sizes
Activities You Can Enjoy During This Cruise:
- Lounge in the sun stretched out on the two sunpads at the front of the yacht
- Chill-out under the shaded canopies over a cool beer or beverage
- Reel in a fish using our fishing rod and lines
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in hidden bays and coves
- Relax, put your feet up and enjoy the stunning natural views or read your favorite book
- Feast on a delicious island lunch ashore (not included)
- Go ashore to take a horse-carriage tour of the islands (not included)
- Sample the island life with a stroll in the village backstreets
What to bring:
Please bring swimsuit and towels if you would like to swim, suncream, sunhats and sunglasses.
Light Lunch Option:
For those who would like to eat something on-board our yacht, we can offer an optional light lunch served on-board consisting of a variety of traditional Turkish mezes (cold appetizers), coffee and tea for 25 Euros per person, available by advance reservation only.
Alternatively we can drop you ashore to go for lunch at a local restaurant on the island of your own choosing.
(duration: 6 hours, but also possible to extend to 8 hours)
Pick Up & Drop Off:
We can collect you right from your hotel or cruiseship in Istanbul with round-trip hotel transfers for pick-up and drop-off provided (FREE for European-side city-center hotels or cruiseships – see neighborhood list here), or from Kuruçeşme, Arnavutköy, Beşiktaş and Kabataş piers, or from selected Bosphorus hotels with their own piers (for hotel residents only). (From any other locations, apartments, suites, residences, B&Bs or private addresses, we will advise the nearest selected hotel or pier for you to come to for pick-up instead).
For Small Groups: Zoe Yacht is ideal for up to 12 guests.
For Larger Groups: We also offer a selection of medium to large yachts for other group sizes – please just email us with your requirements.
Related Boat Trips:
Make a Reservation:
Select your preferred cruise date below to check real-time availability and book online - it’s instant and secure.
A truly magical experience... it was certainly the perfect way for friends to celebrate a special occasion. Thank you for all the lovely details, like the flowers and your staff’s helpfulness.
I would recommend this experience to anyone looking for an exclusive and impressive way to discover the Bosphorus.