Bosphorus & Old City Tour – See As Much as Possible in 1 Day:
|Tour Name:||Ultimate Istanbul Shore Excursion (2 tours in 1 private tour)|
|Price:||From 69 Euro per person (View Pricing)|
|Schedule:||Everyday – Flexible times according to your cruise ship|
|Capacity:||Up to 12 guests – Private tour just for you|
|Sightseeing:||Bosphorus Cruise & Old City Tour with Topkapi Palace, Haghia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar.|
|Includes:||Pick up and drop off at the cruiseship, English-speaking guide, private car, private yacht, all necessary crew, fuel and taxes.|
Itinerary – The Ultimate Istanbul Shore Excursion:
From Istanbul Port – Full Day Tour:
Zoe Yacht Private Cruise in Comfort with Old City Tour
Breathtaking Sightseeing Cruise on the Bosphorus & Highlights of the Old City
Pick up at Istanbul Cruise Port by your private tour guide and transfer to the pier.
Enjoy a breathtaking Bosphorus cruise tour for 2 hours to see the top highlights, the classic Bosphorus tour except that you’ll be in comfort on your very own private boat, Zoe Yacht. Enjoy the best views and great photo opportunities with an attentive service on board.
Sail gently along the major sights of the European & Asian Sides, passing by the Bosphorus Bridge and stunning waterfront palaces like the Ciragan, Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi Palaces.
After this relaxing boat tour, you’ll get off at the pier and continue the rest of the tour by land with your tour guide and driver taking you to the Old City (Sultanahmet) neighborhood to visit the top highlights.
Visit the beautiful Topkapi Palace, the main residence of the Ottoman Sultans, with its jewel encrusted treasury and elegant four courts.
Also visit the famous Hagia Sophia, once the largest church in the world for 1000 years, decorated with beautiful marble and golden mosaics.
Later you’ll visit the elegant Blue Mosque, designed with 6 delicate minarets and a striking blue Iznik tiled interior.
Nearby, take a stroll through the site of the ancient Hippodrome, once the sporting ground of chariots and political riots, and see the Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column and Fountain of Wilhelm II.
Also visit the Grand Bazaar, a labyrinth of fascinating shops full of unusual antiques, colorful spices, beautiful jewelry and richly textured fabrics.
Now that you’ve seen the best of Istanbul and its essentials in this two-in-one combined Bosphorus tour + Old City tour, we’ll drop you off back to the Istanbul cruiseship docks so that you are back in time for boarding your ship / or to your hotel. End of shore excursion.
Pick Up & Drop Off:
For this special tour, our English-speaking tour guide will collect you right from your cruiseship or hotel in Istanbul (European-side city-center hotels or cruiseships), or from Kuruçeşme, Arnavutköy and Kabataş piers (European Side), or from Beylerbeyi and Kuleli piers (Asian Side), or from selected Bosphorus hotels and restaurants with their own piers (for hotel residents / with restaurant reservation). (From any other locations, apartments, suites, residences, B&Bs or private addresses, we will advise the nearest selected hotel or pier for you to come to for pick-up instead).
For Small Groups: Zoe Yacht is ideal for up to 12 guests.
For Larger Groups: We also organize a variety of larger yachts for larger group sizes – please just email us with your requirements.
Every day. Flexible according to your cruise ship schedule.
- Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesdays. The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays. Hagia Sophia is only closed on Mondays in winter (from 1 November to 1 April). If touring on one of these days, these sights may be replaced with a visit to other tourist sights in the area. Order of sightseeing may vary on the day.
Prices are per person in Euro for this special combination tour:
|10-12 Guests:||69 € Euro per person|
|9 Guests:||75 € Euro per person|
|8 Guests:||82 € Euro per person|
|7 Guests:||93 € Euro per person|
|6 Guests:||107 € Euro per person|
|5 Guests:||126 € Euro per person|
|4 Guests:||157 € Euro per person|
|3 Guests:||198 € Euro per person|
|2 Guests:||277 € Euro per person|
|Additional_Notes:||Organise more passengers from your roll-call to join you if you like.|
Prices are subject to availability and dates selected.
For any other number of travelers, please email us for appropriate rates.
Early bookings required, especially for peak times, weekends and holidays.
- Private full day combination tour of the Old City & Bosphorus as shown above.
- 2 hour private Zoe Yacht Cruise on the Bosphorus with all crew and fuel.
- All guiding by professional and fully licensed English-speaking tour guide throughout.
- All land transport with new air-conditioned deluxe vehicles.
- Pick up and drop off from the cruise ship port/hotel.
- All parking fees and petrol.
- All taxes.
- Meals, drinks, entrance fees, any personal expenses, optional tips.
Change This Trip:
We are happy to make some minor changes provided those are compatible and acceptable with the smooth operation of the tour offered.
Information & Reservations:
Please email us your dates of travel and number of travelers for more information and reservations. We aim to respond to all requests within 1 business day. All requests welcome.
From A Previous Guest:
“Istanbul was perfect with City Tour and Private Zoe Yacht”
My family can’t stop talking about Istanbul, Turkey and it is all thanks to our guide and Zoe Yacht. We boarded the beautiful Zoe Yacht for a 2-hour Private Tour on the Bosphorus River. Our guide, the Captain and the shipmate made us feel welcome and special.
The landscape was absolutely beautiful and our guide’s knowledge of history, culture and daily life was exceptional, answering all of our questions. My family could have stayed there all day listening to his stories, looking around and sipping apple tea and coffee. It was absolutely PERFECT and so reasonable.
Then, we ventured on a city tour of the hippodrome, Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace which allowed us to experience not only the beautiful city of Istanbul but also truly understand the culture of this country.
Our family, ages 9 to 73, was transformed by this unforgettable experience. Thank you so much and we HIGHLY recommended your company to everyone.
Lombco Family – Boston, MA, USA
Other Shore Excursions in Istanbul:
Been to Istanbul before, or looking for something different? Then try one of our cruises below for a special shore tour in comfort – ideal for all ages – we’ll collect you right at your cruise-ship’s dock:
- Anadolu Kavagi Cruise – 4 or 6 hours – Ideal half-day excursion where you’ll set foot on the Asian side near the Black Sea mouth as well as seeing the Bosphorus.
- Poyrazkoy Cruise – 6 or 8 hours – Fun for all the family with the chance to see dolphins, try fishing or swimming. Enjoy the full Bosphorus to the Black Sea Mouth with a stop on the Asian Side.
- Princes’ Islands Cruise – 6 or 8 hours – Relaxing full-day excursion exploring the best of the Prince’s Islands.
- Dinner Cruise – 3 hours – Enjoy the best views of the city illuminated by night with delicious Turkish cuisine.
- Sunset Cruise – 2 hours – Sip on evening drinks with stunning views on the way to your favorite restaurant.
- Sightseeing Cruise – 2 hours – An Istanbul classic – see the top highlights in style by private yacht.
Related Boat Trips:
Make a Reservation:
Select your preferred cruise date below to check real-time availability and book online - it’s instant and secure.
A truly magical experience... it was certainly the perfect way for friends to celebrate a special occasion. Thank you for all the lovely details, like the flowers and your staff’s helpfulness.
I would recommend this experience to anyone looking for an exclusive and impressive way to discover the Bosphorus.