|Departure Times:||Everyday at 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00|
|Capacity:||Up to 12 guests|
Trying to choose between a Bosphorus cruise and Princes Islands tour? Now you can do both in this ultimate one day trip from Istanbul on Zoe Yacht. You’ll get the best of both worlds, the most famous monuments of the Bosphorus coupled with the natural beauty of the Istanbul islands…
Route Map & Itinerary
Zoe Yacht offers the ultimate cruise for those wanting to see as much as possible in one day or for those short on time, combining the best of the Bosphorus with the best of the Princes’ Islands.
Enjoy this 8 hour private cruise on the Bosphorus and then to the Princes’ Islands with your private motor-boat in comfort and relaxing atmosphere. This promises you a full day trip from Istanbul and a great overview of the city from all angles.
Start by exploring the Bosphorus Strait, an impressive and unforgettable experience. With the yacht you’ll encounter the atmosphere of this famous riviera, drifting along both Asian and European shores all you have to do is to relax and enjoy the close-up views including the waterfront palaces of Sultans and their Pasha’s villas, Dolmabahçe Palace, Çirağan Palace, Rumeli Fortress, the Bosphorus Bridge, Asian Side and more.
After cruising the Bosphorus, you will set off on your way to the Princes’ Islands in the Marmara Sea. The Princes’ Islands (Adalar in Turkish) is a string of islands in the Marmara Sea, with islands such as Büyükada, Heybeliada, Burgazada, Sedef Adası or Kınalıada. You will approach the island riviera by cruising past the mouth of the Southern Bosphorus with great views of the Asian Side’s Maiden Tower (Kiz Kulesi) and the European Side’s ‘Seraglio Point’.
You can enjoy panoramic views of the beautiful string of islands from the sunpads on the front bow or upper flybridge, or enjoy a refreshing beverage as you leave the city. At the islands you’ll discover a natural paradise of secluded bays and have the chance to set foot on the islands, where you can enjoy a lunch, take a horse-carriage ride or take a walk to explore before returning to Istanbul refreshed and relaxed.
This special day trip from Istanbul is ideal for couples, families, or a group of friends looking to see the most possible in a short space of time.
Swimming & Sunbathing Facilities:
For those who would like to swim, sunbathe or just completely relax away from the city, this cruise is ideal. Soak up the sun on the cushioned sun-pads on the forward deck area, retreat to the shade of the lounge and flybridge areas, or cool down with a refreshing swim during a stop at the islands. Zoe Yacht offers a wide and spacious swimming platform at the rear with fresh-water shower and a boarding ladder for easily getting in and out of the water. We suggest a refreshing cold beer or beverage from our bar after your swim!
- A combination cruise of the Bosphorus & the Princes’ Islands in one day
- A relaxing day trip from Istanbul and retreat from the city
- An opportunity to swim in small bays at the islands for those who wish
- The chance to enjoy a delicious island seafood lunch (not included)
- Possibility to explore the islands or take a horse-carriage tour (not included)
- Unique views of Seraglio point passing Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia.
- A cruise in comfort and a relaxing environment
- A yacht for you and your chosen companions only, nobody else
- A friendly captain and crew at your service
- A bar with great service for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (available for purchase on-board)
- Great photo opportunities to capture beautiful views of the islands, city skyline and boats of all sizes
Activities You Can Enjoy During This Cruise:
- Photograph the stunning monuments, palaces and bridges of the Bosphorus
- Lounge in the sun stretched out on the two sunpads at the front of the yacht
- Chill-out under the shaded canopies over a cool beer or beverage
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in a hidden bay or cove
- Relax, put your feet up and enjoy the stunning natural views or read your favorite book
- Feast on a delicious island lunch ashore (not included)
- Go ashore to take a horse-carriage tour of the islands (not included)
- Sample the island life with a stroll in the village backstreets
What to bring:
Please bring swimsuit and towels if you would like to swim, suncream, sunhats and sunglasses.
Light Lunch Option:
For those who would like to eat something on-board our yacht, we can offer an optional light lunch served on-board consisting of a variety of traditional Turkish mezes (cold appetizers), coffee and tea for 20 Euros per person, available by advance reservation only.
Alternatively we can drop you ashore to go for lunch at a local restaurant on the island of your own choosing.
Daily from Istanbul
(duration: 8 hours)
Pick Up & Drop Off:
We can collect you right from your hotel or cruiseship in Istanbul with round-trip hotel transfers for pick-up and drop-off provided (FREE for European-side city-center hotels or cruiseships – see these Istanbul neighborhoods here), or from Kuruçeşme, Arnavutköy and Kabataş piers (European Side), or from Beylerbeyi and Kuleli piers (Asian Side), or from selected Bosphorus hotels and restaurants with their own piers (for hotel residents / with restaurant reservation). (From any other locations, apartments, suites, residences, B&Bs or private addresses, we will advise the nearest selected hotel or pier for you to come to for pick-up instead).
For Small Groups: Zoe Yacht is ideal for up to 12 guests.
For Larger Groups: We also offer a selection of medium to large yachts for other group sizes – please just email us with your requirements.
Related Boat Trips:
Make a Reservation:
Select your preferred cruise date below to check real-time availability and book online - it’s instant and secure.
A truly magical experience... it was certainly the perfect way for friends to celebrate a special occasion. Thank you for all the lovely details, like the flowers and your staff’s helpfulness.
I would recommend this experience to anyone looking for an exclusive and impressive way to discover the Bosphorus.