|Yacht Rental Price:||899 Euro for the yacht (not per person)|
|Lunch Menu:||Optional – Light lunch 20 Euro per person|
|Departure Times:||Everyday at 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00|
|Capacity:||Up to 12 guests|
Route Map & Itinerary
A refreshing day out, swapping the city for some of the idyllic offshore Princes’ Islands in the Marmara Sea. Enjoy a relaxing cruise to the islands and back, where you can have a wonderful yachting experience, explore ashore or enjoy scenic swimming and fishing opportunities.You’ll start by cruising past the mouth of the Southern Bosphorus with great views of the Asian Side’s Girl Tower (Kiz Kulesi) and the European Side’s ‘Seraglio Point’, the ultimate skyline of domes and minarets including the Old City’s historical Topkapi Palace and Haghia Sophia.
Approach the island riviera in style gliding across the blue sea of Marmara in comfort. You can enjoy commanding views of the beautiful string of islands from the sunpads on the front bow or upper flybridge, or enjoy a refreshing beverage as you leave the city behind from the stern lounge.At the islands you’ll discover a natural paradise of secluded tranquil bays and tiny coves, which are ideal for a refreshing swim or to try your hand at reeling in a fish using our fishing rods and lines, (assistance provided from our crew if needed). Depending on the season and your luck you’ll have the possibility to catch Blue Fish, Bonito, Whiting, Sardines or Horse Mackerel.
Later you’ll have the chance to set foot ashore the islands, where you can enjoy a typical village lunch, take a horse-carriage ride or a stroll to explore. After some more great swimming and fishing stops, refreshing cold beverages and relaxation, you’ll return to Istanbul revived and refreshed.
The Princes’ Islands (Adalar in Turkish) is a string of islands in the Marmara Sea, with islands such as Büyükada, Heybeliada, Burgazada, Sedef Adası or Kınalıada.
Swimming & Sunbathing Facilities:
For those who would like to swim, sunbathe or just completely relax away from the city, this Princes’ Islands tour is the cruise to choose. Soak up the sun on the cushioned sun-pads on the forward deck area, retreat to the shade of the lounge and flybridge areas, or cool down with a refreshing swim. Zoe Yacht offers a wide and spacious swimming platform at the rear with fresh-water shower and a boarding ladder for easily getting in and out of the water. We suggest a refreshing cold beer or beverage from our bar after your swim!
- A relaxing day out and retreat from the city with this Princes’ Islands tour
- Great opportunities for swimming in Istanbul in small bays accessible by boat
- The chance to enjoy a delicious island seafood lunch
- Possibility to explore the islands or take a horse-carriage tour
- Unique views of Seraglio point passing Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia.
- A cruise in comfort and a relaxing environment
- A yacht for you and your chosen companions only, nobody else
- A friendly captain and crew at your service
- A bar with great service for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (available for purchase on-board)
- Great photo opportunities to capture beautiful views of the islands, city skyline and boats of all sizes
Activities You Can Enjoy During This Cruise:
- Lounge in the sun stretched out on the two sunpads at the front of the yacht
- Chill-out under the shaded canopies over a cool beer or beverage
- Reel in a fish using our fishing rod and lines
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in hidden bays and coves
- Relax, put your feet up and enjoy the stunning natural views or read your favorite book
- Feast on a delicious island lunch ashore (not included)
- Go ashore to take a horse-carriage tour of the islands (not included)
- Sample the island life with a stroll in the village backstreets
What to bring:
Please bring swimsuit and towels if you would like to swim, suncream, sunhats and sunglasses.
Light Lunch Option:
For those who would like to eat something on-board our yacht, we can offer an optional light lunch served on-board consisting of a variety of traditional Turkish mezes (cold appetizers), coffee and tea for 20 Euros per person, available by advance reservation only.
Alternatively we can drop you ashore to go for lunch at a local restaurant on the island of your own choosing.
Daily from Istanbul
(duration: 8 hours)
Pick Up & Drop Off:
We can collect you right from your hotel or cruiseship in Istanbul with round-trip hotel transfers for pick-up and drop-off provided (FREE for European-side city-center hotels or cruiseships – see these Istanbul neighborhoods here), or from Kuruçeşme, Arnavutköy and Kabataş piers (European Side), or from Beylerbeyi and Kuleli piers (Asian Side), or from selected Bosphorus hotels and restaurants with their own piers (for hotel residents / with restaurant reservation). (From any other locations, apartments, suites, residences, B&Bs or private addresses, we will advise the nearest selected hotel or pier for you to come to for pick-up instead).
For Small Groups: Zoe Yacht is ideal for up to 12 guests.
For Larger Groups: We also offer a selection of medium to large yachts for other group sizes – please just email us with your requirements.
Related Boat Trips:
Make a Reservation:
Select your preferred cruise date below to check real-time availability and book online - it’s instant and secure.
A truly magical experience... it was certainly the perfect way for friends to celebrate a special occasion. Thank you for all the lovely details, like the flowers and your staff’s helpfulness.
I would recommend this experience to anyone looking for an exclusive and impressive way to discover the Bosphorus.